If you have invested money in the purchase of the printer, surely you have made a good choice. You can even be smarter by keeping some other important and beneficial points in your mind. This point is definitely the Ink Cartridge, an important part of all printers. If you buy a quality cartridge, you are assured of the device to get long-lasting benefits. On the other hand, if you compromise with quality just for some money, you can lose the long lasting efficiency of your printer and you have to spend more money on its maintenance. So, always be concerned before ordering the cartridges.
Following are some tips about how to take care of your Inkjet Cartridges and Laser Cartridges.
Inkjet Cartridge Care
- Never let a cartridge run out of ink completely.
- Cartridges cannot be stored for an indefinite period.
- When lines and/or missing dots form on your text or graphics, it’s time to clean the print head.
- Do not leave cartridges in a hot car.
- Keep color cartridges upright.
- After installing a cartridge, print at least 2 test pages to settle the new cartridge.
Laser Toner Cartridge Care
- Do not attempt to open the cartridge.
- Do not leave the cartridge in motor vehicles for any length of time, as even on a cool day the temperature can exceed safe levels. Doing so may distort the plastic in the cartridge.
- Store cartridges at normal room temperature.
- Some parts in these cartridges are light sensitive and can be damaged when exposed to excessive light.
- When empty, store your laser cartridge in its original plastic bag and cardboard box.
We are One Stop Junction for all your Printer and Scanner problem. We at Yes Electronics provide solutions for all printer repair, projector repair, AMC printer, camera repair service, scanner repair, printer for hire, all ink cartridges related services in affordable price in Vadodara, Gujarat.